It’s very cold and snowy here. The kids have been out of school since Friday. I’m thinking I am going to have to take a “snow day” with them. I haven’t been blogging much lately, but I have been reading a lot.
- 3 Willows: The Sisterhood Grows by Ann Brashares
- Tilt by Ellen Hopkins
- Vampire Diaries #1 & #2 by L. J. Smith
- The Longings of Wayward Girls by Karen Brown
- The First Days #1 by Rhiannon Frater
- Something Borrowed, Someone Dead by M. C. Beaton
From the Library:
Nothing this week.
Posts from this past week: