Update: I didn’t do too bad for this. I forgot to post my goals the other day, but oh well. I made it through 2 books and 1 graphic novel. I am partially through 3 other books as well. My son had my Kindle for a little awhile so that’s why I started another book.
This was hosted at Jenn’s Bookshelves.
My (Tentative) List To Choose From:
The Last Boyfriend (Inn Boonsboro #2) by Nora Roberts Frankenstein: Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz Silent City by Alex Segura (started today – 10%)
- Something Borrowed, Someone Dead by M. C. Beaton – (22% done)
- The Longings of Wayward Girls by Karen Brown (17% – I really need to finish this) (made it to 26%)
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Hard to Handle by Jessica Lemmon
- The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts (15% done)