I found this through Tif Talks Books, one of the blogs I follow. It’s hosted by Jenn’s Bookshelves. I thought this would be the perfect ending to November and the NetGalley November Challenge. I’m starting a day late , but I didn’t get much reading done on Thanksgiving anyway. The kids and I went to my mom’s and enjoyed dinner with (most) of my family. Then we took a nap before coming home. All of the food was delicious and I ate way too much, but everybody had a good time. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.
I did finish a book today so I’m counting it for this.
My (Tentative) List:
The Last Boyfriend (Inn Boonsboro #2) by Nora Roberts
- Frankenstein: Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz
- Silent City by Alex Segura (started today – 10%)
- Something Borrowed, Someone Dead by M. C. Beaton
- The Longings of Wayward Girls by Karen Brown (17% – I really need to finish this)
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Hard to Handle by Jessica Lemmon