Update 3: I finished 1 more book, Plants vs Zombies: Lawnmageddon. That gives me a total of 4 now. I changed my mind about reading Hard to Handle because I didn’t realize it was part of a series so I’ll read it later. I’m 52% through Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer right now.
Update 2: I finished 3 books and now reading Hard To Handle. Still at 17% of The Longings of Wayward Girls. My approval ratio is at 27% on NetGalley.
Update 1: I am currently at 52% of reading Until It Hurts To Stop and 17% of The Longings of Wayward Girls.
I signed up for NetGalley November to get caught up on my NetGalley requests. I’ve gotten a little behind and I would like to get caught so I can request more of course. I have 19 that need read by December. So I’m choosing Level Hard – 11 – 15 books. This is hosted by K-Books, Bookish Treasures, & A Daydreamer’s Thoughts.
Here’s my list:
- Longings of Wayward Girls by Karen Brown (currently reading)
Until It Hurts to Stop by Jennifer R. Hubbard
- The Hangman’s Replacement by Taona Dumisani Chiveneko
- If You Could Be Mine by Sarah Farizan
- Something Borrowed, Someone Dead by M. C. Beaton
- Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender (currently reading – 52%)
Hereafter by Kate Brian
- Hard to Handle by Jessica Lemmon (currently reading – 1%)
Say Yes by Tara West
- One Great Year by Tamara Veitich & Rene DeFazi
- Playing Dirty by Jennifer Echols
- Silent City by Alex Segura
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynne Barnes
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
- Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst
Plants vs Zombies: Lawnmageddon by Paul Tobin and Ron Chan