I finished four books this past week so not too bad of a reading week. I spent a lot of time working on knitting a pair of socks. I took a knitting class several years ago and knitted a few pairs of socks back then, but haven’t picked up the needles much until recently. Now I’m trying to re-teach myself how to do that and started a pair of toe up socks. Went to a family birthday party this weekend and had a good time. I haven’t seen some of my family members as often lately so it was nice. Also watched Thor 2: The Dark World and loved it.
- 11/4 – read 31 pages of The Giver and 10 pages of Until It Hurts to Stop
- 11/5 – finished 127 pages of The Giver, 50 pages of Until It Hurts to Stop, & listened to one hour of First Days
- 11/6 – read 167 pages of Just One Day
- 11/7 – finished last 202 pages of Just One Day and 76 pages of 13 Little Blue Envelopes
- 11/8 – finished 125 pages of 13 Little Blue Envelopes
- 11/9 – read 213 pages of Teach Yourself Virtually Sock Knitting
- 11/10 – finished 125 pages of 13 Little Blue Envelopes
- Total pages for the week = 1,178 and 1 hours of First Days
From the Library:
Nothing this week.
Posts from this past week: