Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at the The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they pick a new topic.
These are the ten books that I can remember being forced to read in school.
- The Catcher in Rye by J. D. Salinger
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway – Took me a long time to get through this one. That’s almost all I remember about it.
- Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare
- Hamlet by Shakespeare
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- The Light in the Attic by Shel Silverstein
- The Berenstain Bears by Stan Berenstain
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens – One of my favorites.
- The Tell Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe – I loved this story.