Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme hosted at Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish. Check out the weekly schedule of themes here.
It depends on my mood when I’m reading but some books make me cry easier than others and these are the ones that are most memorable for that.
- Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand
- One Summer by David Baldacci
- The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Pieces of My Sister’s Life by Elizabeth Joy Arnold
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger