I STILL didn’t get as much reading done as I liked. The kids were busy in soccer this week and work was busy so my reading suffered. Oh well! But now I’ve got a bunch of library books that are due soon and a couple ARC’s that are releasing soon so I need to get reading. I’m thinking about joining two more challenges this month so that might help motivate me more.
I got off to a slow start with The Archived, but I’m glad I stuck with it. It had an interesting ending. I plan on finishing my review this week. Dark Places has been on my TBR list since the beginning of this year and I finally moved up the waiting list on my library’s eBook loan system.
- 9/2 read 12 pages of The Archived
- 9/3 read 27 pages of Archived
- 9/4 read 123 pages of Archived
- 9/5 read 178 pages of Archived & finished it
- 9/6 read 20 pages of Dark Places
- 9/7 read 50 pages of Dark Places
- 9/8 read 382 pages of Dark Places
Books From Library:
I actually resisted the library this week. No more books until I get caught up.
I requested this awhile back, but just now got approved.