I didn’t get as much read this past week as I had hoped. I was working on my blog and got caught up reading other blogs and ended up losing track of time. I hope to do better this week as I am participating in my first read-a-thon. I went to the library yesterday and checked out some books that I’ve been wanting to read. And I got approved for four more e-galleys, so that’s exciting.
- 8/11 – read 147 pages of My Sweet Audrina
- 8/12 – read 154 pages of Audrina
- 8/13 – read 102 pages of Audrina & finished it
- 8/14 – read 50 pages of Wicked Game – DNF
- 8/15 – read 56 pages of The Morning After – DNF and 134 pages of Summerland
- 8/16 – read 22 pages of Summerland 😦
- 8/17 – read 81 pages of Summerland
- 8/18 – read 151 pages of Summerland & finished it
I didn’t finish The Morning After because I realized it was #2 in a series. I already read Wicked Game, but forgot until I got about 50 pages into it. I will probably re-read it sometime though since it is also part of a series and I’ll want to read them altogether.
Books I Plan to Read This Week:
These are the books I have on my list for The Bout of Books Read-a-Thon.
Books From Library: